Basic Pneumatic Technology
- Introduction to Pneumatics
- Typical Compressed Air Systems
- Compressed Air Theory
- Bernoulli's principle and Venturi nozzle profile
- Air Treatment Components: FRL
- Pneumatic Actuators: construction and working principles of cylinders, rotary actuators, grippers
- Pneumatic Directional Valves: ways, ports, construction and working principles
- Pneumatic Symbols
- Pneumatic Circuits
- Hands on Circuit Building Exercise
- One day, Basic 8 hour class with 'hands-on' exercises.
- Designed as an introduction to pneumatics. Not much math, just the basics.
- Audience: Customized to the level of the students.
SMC North American Headquarters, Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis)
Other locations can be arranged in advance.