Experience Packaging, Processing and Control with SMC at Pack Expo Int’l 2016
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo International 2016 in Chicago at McCormick Place, South Hall, Booth S-3982 on November 6 – 9. SMC’s commitment to supporting automation in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Packaging industries is matched by our global commitments to safe, sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions.
PRESS RELEASE / October 20, 2016 -- PACK EXPO, BOOTH # South 3982 --
SMC will exhibit automation products focused on safety and energy savings:
• ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series – Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
• Vacuum Ejectors and Cups, ZK2, ZP2 and ZPT Series – Provides energy conservation with 90% reduced air consumption, increased efficiency, and simplified piping in a compact manifold package.
• Magnetic Grippers, MHM Series – Designed to transfer steel plates without a vacuum source with a reliable holding force from 80N to 120 N (18 lbf to 27 lbf). Capable of picking up workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces.
• Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators – Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• Electric Actuators, LE Series – Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
• Fieldbus Units, EX250, EX260 & EX600 Series – Simple installation and connection to valve manifolds for industrial and web enabled networks such as: EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet etc.
• Energy Saving Solenoid Valves, New SY Series – Versatile, side, top and bottom porting locations with built-in safety features such as back pressure check valve options. Long cycle life from 70 million up to 200 million cycles. Available in IP67 protection.
• Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers, IZS / IZF Series – Neutralize static electricity from a distance up to 2000 mm or 6.5 ft. with the 3rd generation IZS40/41/42 bar ionizers. The auto balance or feedback sensors provide optimal control of ion generation for faster static elimination.
• Stainless Steel Cylinders, Safety Locking Cylinders, Pressure & Flow Sensors, Modular FRLs, Fittings & Tubing
Visit SMC's Booth, South Hall S-3982 – Chicago, IL
Show Dates & Booth Hours:
- Nov. 6 (S) 9:00 – 5:00
- Nov. 7 (M) 9:00 – 5:00
- Nov. 8 (T) 9:00 – 5:00
- Nov. 9 (W) 9:00 – 5:00
Learn more at: http://www.packexpointernational.com/
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 25 sales offices in the United States and 4 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.