SMC Exhibits at IFPE in Las Vegas, March 7 ~ 11
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at International Fluid Power Exposition (IFPE) in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth 83251, South Hall 3 on March 7 - 11. SMC’s commitment to supporting automation in the Automotive, Chemical, Machine Tool, Material Handling and Metal Processing industries is only matched by our personal commitments to technical, sales and product support.
SMC will exhibit automation products focused on safety and controls:
• ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series – Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
• EtherNet/IP™ Fieldbus Units, EX250, EX260 & EX600 Series – Simple installation and connection to valve manifolds for industrial and web enabled networks.
• NAMUR Interface Valve, VFN-X36 Series – Provides IP67 protection for hygienic applications for controlling and throttling butterfly and gate valves.
• Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators – Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• Electric Actuators, LE Series – Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
• Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers, IZS / IZN Series – Neutralize static electricity from a distance up to 2000 mm or 6.5 ft. with the 3rd generation IZS40/41/42 bar ionizers. The auto balance or feedback sensors provide optimal control of ion generation for faster static elimination.
• Stainless Steel Cylinders, Safety Locking Cylinders, Pressure & Flow Sensors, Modular FRLs, Fittings & Tubing
Visit SMC's Booth 83251, South Hall 3 – Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
• March 7(T) 9:00–5:00 (PST)
• March 8(W) 9:00–5:00 (PST)
• March 9(Th) 9:00–5:00 (PST)
• March 10(F) 9:00–5:00 (PST)
• March 11(S) 9:00–3:00 (PST)