SMC to Exhibit at Pack Expo Las Vegas 2017
Wednesday, September 06, 2017
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo International 2017 in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall, Booth S-6169 on September 25 – 27. SMC has a commitment to innovating automation in the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Packaging industries while maintaining its global commitments to safe, sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions.
SMC will exhibit automation products such as:
• MPC, Multi-Position Cylinder – Change cylinder position with an electrical input with this solenoid valve + linear sensor + controller one-piece package via EtherNet/IP™ or POWERLINK.
• ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series– Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
• Vacuum Ejectors and Cups, ZK2, ZP2 and ZPT Series– Energy efficient vacuum with 90% less air consumption with simplified piping in a compact manifold package.
• Magnetic Grippers, MHM Series– Designed to transfer steel plates without a vacuum source with a reliable holding force from 80N to 120 N (18 lbf to 27 lbf). Capable of picking up workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces.
• Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators– Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• Electric Actuators, LE Series– Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
• Fieldbus Units, EX250, EX260 & EX600 Series– Simple installation and connection to valve manifolds for industrial and web enabled networks such as: EtherNet/IP™, DeviceNet™, etc.
• Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers, IZS / IZF Series– Neutralize static electricity using the auto balance or feedback sensors to optimally control ion generation and distribution.
• Stainless Steel Cylinders, Safety Locking Cylinders, Pressure & Flow Sensors, Modular FRLs, Fittings & Tubing
Visit SMC's Booth, South Lower, S-6169 – Las Vegas, NV
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
September 25 (M), 9:00 – 4:00
September 26 (T), 9:00 – 4:00
September 27 (W), 9:00 – 4:00
SMC also offers complementary registration:
Friday, December 01, 2017
Friday, November 10, 2017
Friday, November 03, 2017
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Friday, September 22, 2017