11/22-MXP, High Precision Slide Table (Recirculating Bearings) - Clean Room/Copper, Fluorine, Silicone-free Series
The MXP is ideal for clean room applications and those that require high precision movement in short travel situations. The precision slide table has a machined guide with very tight tolerances that operates in conjunction with highly accurate recirculating ball bearings. This slide is capable of achieving parallelism within 0.02mm and non-rotation accuracy as low as 0.03 degrees. Two of the mounting surfaces allow work to be held to a tolerance +/-0.05mm plus the tolerance of the work piece. The slide contains two pistons that operate independently to supply the movement of the actuator.
- Precision air slide table, clean series
- Bore sizes: 6, 10, 12, 16 (mm)
- Strokes: 5mm through 30mm depending upon bore size
- With rubber or metal stopper or shock absorber
- Variety of switches with a variety of wire lead lengths