The MQQ metal seal cylinder is a compact, low friction cylinder designed for low pressure, low speed, uniform speed or low friction applications. MQQ is available as standard or a lateral load resisting type (with built-in ball bushings). Bore sizes range from 10mm to 28mm and strokes are available up to 100mm.
- Low friction, metal seal cylinders
- Bore sizes: 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40mm
- Available in a lateral load resisting type
- Long service life of 10,000 km for 100 million full cycles
The MQQ series add on mounting brackets.
- MQQ mounting brackets
- Type: flange, foot and double clevis
- Applicable to all bore sizes