C55 double acting, air operated cylinders were designed to meet a broad range of automation machine applications. The C55 series achieves outstanding load performance due to its unique rubber bumpers, piston wear ring, and rod bushing. Standardized mounting options conform to both ISO 21287 and 6431.
- Conforms with the ISO 21287 standard
- Bore sizes of 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80 & 100 mm
- Large stroke range from 5 mm up to 150 mm
- Construction is similar to the current CQ2 lateral load resistant specification
- Snap ring construction allows easy and quicker maintenance
- Auto switches can be mounted on any of the four sides of the cylinder tube