3 position cylinder series RZQ provides intermediate stop mechanism. 2 intermediate strokes are possible with only a small extension in total length. First stage stroke can be specified without changing the overall length. High accuracy is achieved by an intermediate stop method of pressing metallic components against each other. A tube rod with a large bore which is 70% the piston diameter is used to withstand lateral load. Wide variations of mountings are available.
- 3 position cylinder w/intermediate stopper mechanism
- 2-stage stroke enabled with a small increase in length
- Repeatability in intermediate stop positioning: ¹0.02 or less
- First-stage stroke can be freely specified
- Wide variations in mounting