AR – Metric, North American & European Specifications
Modularly connectable to other F.R.L. components, the general purpose AR series regulator features a 7~125 psi (0.05 to 0.85 MPa) set pressure range (except AR10 w/100 psi/0.7 MPa max). Port sizes from M5 X 0.8 to 1” are available, and this series boasts a range of options to fit most needs. The current AR series is no longer being produced and is subject to available quantities only. For size 10 models, please utilize the AR-A series. For sizes 50~60, please utilize the AR-B series. For sizes 20~40, please utilize the AR-A or AR-B series as appropriate to your performance and option needs.
- Modular type regulator
- Optional embedded pressure gauge
- Available with built-in backflow mechanism
- Knob is made of ozone resistant rubber material (HNBR)
- Improved relief sensitivity
- 6 Sizes
- Rc, NPT or G(PF) threads
The AR20~40-X48 is an epoxy coated version of the standard modular AR series regulator. The coating provides an economical alternative for extended life in aggressive or washdown environments.
- Available sizes: 1/8, 3/8, 1/2
- Epoxy resin coating & stainless hardware for enhanced protection in corrosive manufacturing environments
- Port sizes: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2
- NPT threads
The X425 option for the AR series regulators extends the maximum set pressure to 247 psi (1.7 MPa) for higher pressure applications.
- Proof pressure (MPa): 3.0
- Maximum operating pressure (MPa): 2.0
- Set pressure range (MPa): 0.1 to 1.6
- Ambient and fluid temperature (°C): -5 to 60 (with no freezing)
- Port size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1
Bracket assembly for mounting series AR10~AR60 & AR20K~AR60K modular style regulators.
- Mounts series AR10~AR60 & AR20K~AR60K regulators
- Includes mounting screws for AR50(K), AR60(K)