C(D)JP2, Pin Cylinder, Double Acting, Single RodShow Description
Available in four bore size options, series CJP2 includes a tiny, but powerful, 4mm bore size option making it the smallest double acting pin cylinder around. 6, 10 and 16mm bore sizes complete the range, all featuring extruded aluminium bodies, making them not only compact, but extremely light weight. Series CJP2 is auto switch capable and other options include rubber bumper cushions, and made to order models including both heat and cold resistant types. Mounting possibilities include basic/panel, flange, foot, clevis and trunnion options.
- The body material has been changed from brass to aluminium, achieving impressive weight reduction.
- The overall length of the cylinder has been reduced resulting in an extremly compact cylinder.
- Solid state auto-switches can also be mounted now.
- Longer stroke options are now available.
- Internal rubber bumpers provide quieter operation and longer life (up to 5 million cycles).
- Directional Control Valves
- Airline Equipment
- Air Preparation Equipment
- Electric Actuators
- Vacuum Products
- Sensors & Switches
- Fluid Process Valves
- Static Control
- Temperature Control
- Specialty Equipment