C(D)QSY, Smooth Air Cylinder, Low Friction, Low Speed, Double Acting
The CQSY smooth cylinder option, single rod, double acting version of the compact cylinder is available for those small bore cylinder applications where saving space is a concern. The CQSY is perfect for low speed or low pressure applications or and provides smooth actuation at low speeds. The CQSY offers standard strokes up to 50mm. Both switch capable and non-switch capable body styles are the same, and switches can be mounted on three (12-16 bore) and four (20-25 bore) sides.
- Minimum operating pressure 0.01 to 0.03 MPa
- The smooth operation can be maintained even at low speeds (5mm/sec)
- Bi-directional low-friction allows smooth operation during cylinder extend and retract
- Smooth operation with less sticking and slipping
- Pressure can be controlled regardless of its direction