Using SMC flow controls with built in one-touch fittings minimizes installation time, reduces mounting height and enables a more compact machine design. These flow controls allow the body to be rotated to facilitate simple installation. Available in thread sizes from M3 to 1/2 in both inch (NPT) and metric R(PT) and with tube sizes from 3.2mm to 12mm OD (metric) and 1/8 to 1/2 OD (inch) and with optional elbow and universal style (increased flexibility) and meter in and meter out, these flow controls are designed to meet most applications.
- Flame resistant (equivalent to UL-94 Standard V-0)
- Tube swivles 360°
- Maximum operating pressure: 1MPa max
- Applicable tubing materials: FR double layer, FR soft nylon
- Retainer prevents accidental needle loss
- Comes standard w/seal
Series AS tamper proof and screw driver adjustment series speed controllers are available in elbow, universal or in-line models. Both the screw driver and tamper proof types prevent inadvertent operation but the tamper proof type offers extra protection by requiring a special tool for adjustments. Series AS is suitable for use in clean rooms where dust from discoloration and rusting of copper materials is unacceptable.
- Flow rate can be adjusted with a flat head screwdriver
- Prevents inadvertent operation
- One-touch fittings are standard
- Flame resistant