EX510, Input Unit
The EX510 series makes it possible to connect more valves and sensors than with conventional units. With the introduction of the EX510 series, only a power supply cable to the GW unit is required, resulting in wire-savings. Setting the address for the SI unit, output unit and input unit is no longer required, only the address for the GW unit needs to be set. The volume ratio of the EX510 SI unit is 60% more compact than the EX120.
- Input units with a maximum of 16 input points.
- Two models with different input types.
- Compliant to either NPN, PNP or 2-wire sensor inputs.
- Possible to connect a wide range of input devices.
- All input connections are e-con type.
- Fuse protection against short circuiting.
- Possible to mount either directly onto a DIN rail or on the bracket accessory.