The JXC73/83/93 is a 4-axis controller for LE's 24VDC step motors. Four electric actuators can be controlled within one package, simplifying wiring and economizing space. Further, the coordination of complex movements has been added. These movements include 2-axis arc or circular interpolation, 3-axis linear interpolation, and 4-axis synchronous positioning. A PLC interfaces with this controller over two 40-pin parallel I/O cables. A call to one line of step data can include force and movement instructions for up to four axes. Typical applications include pick and place sorting or filling, synchronous lifting while maintaining orientation and stability, and non-linear path tracing for graphics production or dispensing.
- Up to 2048 lines of step data, with up to 4 axes of control per line
- Positioning and pushing operations
- Absolute andrelative movements
- NPN or PNP parallel I/O
- Screw bracket or DIN rail mounting
- 4 LED status indicators
- Software configuration via laptop USB (softward sold separately)