Rod & Guided Rod – Rod
The LEY rod type electric actuator has a familiar rod cylinder form suitable for push, pull, lift and press applications. The 24VDC motor can be reverse mounted for compact length, or inline mounted for compact height. The LEY series offers a wide variety of actuator mounting options as well, including numerous direct and bracket styles.
- Body sizes: 16, 25, 32, 40
- Maximum work load: 60 kg (horizontal); 53 kg (vertical)
- Maximum pushing force: 1058 N
- Maximum stroke: 500 mm
- Positioning repeatability: ±0.02 mm
- Motor types: high load step motor or high speed servo motor
25A-LEY Electric Actuator, Rod Type, Step Motor (Servo/24 VDC), Servo Motor (24 VDC), Secondary Battery
The 25A- series variations are compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types. Design goals include eliminating cooper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) materials where possible, and employing a low dew point grease that retains lubricity even in low manufacturing termpertures. Please note the copper and zinc materials are used for the motors, cables, controllers and drivers.
- Same features and performance as standard LEY
- Stainless steel bolts for construction
- Low dew point grease functional down to -70°C
- Copper and zinc free except for motor, cables, and controller
- Alloy steel rod bearing, replaces bronze bearing
- Non-standard materials for compatibility with secondary/rechargeable battery manufacturing