General Purpose Air & Water – 3 Port Pilot Solenoid Valve, Ports 1/8 ~ 3/8 inch
The VX3 series is a direct operated, 3 port solenoid valve, for use with a wide variety of fluids. It has an enclosure equivalent to IP65 and with its special construction, metal noise is reduced (DC specification). Flow rate ranges from Cv of 0.08 to 0.38.
- Max. system pressure: water, air, oil 2.0 MPa; steam 1.0 MPa
- Reduced power consumption: 4.5W (size 1), 7W (size 2), 10.5W (size 3)
- Port size: 1/8 to 3/8 inch
- IP65 enclosure
- UL94V-0 conformed flame resistant mold coil material
The VX3 series for manifold is a direct operated, 3 port solenoid valve for use with a wide variety of fluids. Up to 10 valves can be mounted in one manifold. Flow rate ranges from Cv of 0.08 to 0.38.
- Max. system pressure: 2.0 MPa
- Normally closed, open and common valve types
- Voltage: 48, 100, 200, 110, 220, 230, 240VAC and 12, 24VDC
Manifold Base for VX3, 3 Port solenoid valve.
- Manifold for VX31/32/32 valves
- Port size (individual port): 1/8, 1/4 Rc(PT)
- Maximum 10 stations available as standard
- Compatible with a wide variety of fluids
- Brass (C37) body