HYB, Hygienic Design Cylinder, Round TypeShow Description
Production and packaging applications involving food and beverages often need specialized equipment to meet the strict hygiene standards required in these industry sectors. SMC, the world leader in pneumatic technology, has developed the HY series to meet these requirements. All the models in the HY series are particularly suitable for application in the "non-food" or "splash" zones of a production line. Their high quality construction and optional food grease ensure an increased service life. The HYB series has a round body profile and is available with a rail mounted auto switch, which is fully adjustable along the stroke length, providing improved cleaning benefits.
- Five fold increase in service life over the conventional water resistant cylinder
- The mounting dimensions are identical to those of the CG1 series
- Maximum operating pressure: 1.0MPa
- Ambient and fluid temperature: with auto switch: 0°C to 60°C, without auto switch: 0°C to 70°C
- Sealant material: NBR and external FKM