MGGM, Standard External Guided Cylinder, Slide Bearing
The MGGM integrates a round body cylinder for its power source with external guide rods to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the actuator's rod and seals for a compact and light weight unit. The carbon steel alloy slide bearing provides lateral stability protecting it from side load impacts, suitable for stopping applications. It is enhanced with shock absorbers at the end of stroke for maximum kinetic energy absorption. Non-rotating accuracy ranging from +/-0.02° for 100 mm bore to +/-0.07° for 20 mm bore.
- Bore sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 mm
- Available in basic or front flange mounting
- High temperature option, up to 150°C or 302°F (XB6)
- Dual stroke option, single rod (XC11)
- External shock absorbers as standard
- Auto-switch capable