PFM5, 2-Color Display, Digital Flow Switch, Remote Sensor Unit
SMC's PFM dual color digital flow switch was developed initially to detect microchip component adsorption in vacuum, and early clogging in both filter and nozzle applications. The series is incredibly compact and lightweight compared to existing flow sensors. The PFM is available in four maximum flow rate options 10, 25, 50 and 100 L/min, and is suitable for use with air, nitrogen, argon or carbon dioxide.
- 2-color display flow switch.
- Sensor and monitor separation, which allows remote monitors’ centralization.
- Integrated flow adjustment valve as an option, reducing piping and saving space (unique feature in the market).
- Operation indication also on the sensor.
- Fast response: either 50 ms, 0.5s, 1, or 2s can be chosen.
- Easy connection and removal of wiring.