Pressure Switch ISE20A series is a high-precision digital switch offering many popular ISE features, with a streamlined selection of piping choices. Compared to the ISE20, the ISE20A adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog output, either voltage or current. Each model in the ISE20 family offers a 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the current measured numeric value in orange. Delay time for the switch output can be as brief as 1.5 ms, whicle current consumption is held to 35 mA or less. ISE20A is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP
- 1 analog output (voltage or current)
- Piping options: M5 (female), 1/8Rc (male), 1/8 NPT (male)
- Bracket or panel mounting options