Pressure Switch ISE20B series is a high-precision digital pressure switch offering many popular ISE features, with a streamlined selection of piping choices. Compared to the ISE20, the ISE20B adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog output, either voltage or current. The ISE20B also has an IP65 protection rating, while the ISE20A is IP40. Each model in the ISE20 family offers a 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the current measured value in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Delay time for the switch output can be as brief as 1.5 ms, while current consumption is held to 35 mA or less. ISE20B is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP
- 1 analog output (voltage or current)
- Piping options: M5 (female), 1/8Rc (male), 1/8 NPT (male)
- Bracket or panel mounting options