Static Control – Sensors
The IZH10 is SMC's handheld electrostatic meter. This meter features two function buttons and a backlit LCD display. The meter can be used to investigate and verify static electricity charges up to +/- 20,000 V.
- Compact and lightweight
- Displays peak and bottom hold values.
- Optional accessories include sensor handle, soft case, and ground wire.
- Shipped with replaceable batteries.
- Low battery indicator.
- Auto power off function.
The IZD10 is SMC's standalone electrostatic sensor. The sensor is a pre-wired assembly including sensor head, sensor amplifier, and cable with flying leads. It is intended to be paired with the IZE11 monitor for output reading.
- Two measuring ranges including +/-0.4kV and +/-20kV.
- Bracket mountable (not included).
- 10 ~ 50mm or 25 ~ 75mm detection range, depending on model.
- Operates on 24VDC.
The IZE11 is SMC's electrostatic sensor monitor, to be used with the IZD10 sensor. The monitor has a 2-color display and can be bracket or panel mounted. Outputs include 2 switches and 1 analog range. The monitor has multiple functions such as peak and bottom hold, as well as error diagnostics.
- Comfortable raised rubber setting buttons.
- 2-color (red, green) LED display.
- 2 switches outputs, plus 1 ~ 5V or 4 ~ 20mA analog output
- 0.001 kV minimum unit setting
- +/-0.5% F.S. display accuracy (< +/- 1 digit).
- Security code and key lock functions