Pneumatic speed controls are flow control devices that permit adjustable flow in one direction while allowing "free" flow in the other. Our AS family of speed controls utilize a needle design that provides a more consistent change in actuator speed throughout the adjustment range than simply a linear change in flow rate. Direct mount models can be installed either on the cylinder or at the valve bank with meter in or meter out designs for optimal system control. In-line units can be easily added to a line or used where direct mounting is not an option. Threaded designs are available up to 2", and many models are available with integral One-touch tube fittings for quick, simple installation. With one of the most extensive lines of speed controls available, SMC is certain to have a solution for your actuator control needs.
- Index plate for easy identification
- 4 types of mounting variations - direct, L-bracket, DIN rail, and holder mounting
- Choice of meter in or meter out on most models
- Threaded connections available to 2"
- One-touch tube connections from 1/8" to 1/2", 2mm to 12mm
- Tamper resistant option available in many styles
- Automotive/Heavy Vehicle
- Forestry/Paper Products
- Material Handling