The JXC92 is a 3-axis controller for LE's 24VDC step motors, compatible with EtherNet/IP™ fieldbus. Three electric actuators can be controlled within one package, simplifying wiring and economizing space. Further, the coordination of complex movements has been added. These movements include 2-axis arc or circular interpolation, and 3-axis linear interpolation, along with speed tuning control. A call to one line of step data can include force and movement instructions for up to three axes. Typical applications include pick and place sorting or filling, lifting, and non-linear path tracing for graphics production or dispensing.
- Up to 2048 lines of step data, with up to 3 axes of control per line
- Positioning and pushing operations
- Absolute and relative movements
- Screw bracket or DIN rail mounting
- 4 LED status indicators
- 3 rotary switches for IP address settings
- Software configuration via laptop USB (softward sold separately)