Solenoid Valve (Directional Control Valve)
SY Series Solenoid Valve
SMC Solenoid Valves (also known as directional control valves) coordinate the action of various downstream devices including air cylinders, air piloted pumps, slide tables, grippers and rotary actuators. The updated SY3000/5000 series solenoid valve represents the new flagship of SMC's pneumatic valve product line by offering customers greater flexibility, reliability and sonic conductance (throughput) within the same footprint.
These improvements allow customers to utilize this product line across a wider range of applications and provide a higher level of performance relative to similar valve products in the market.
- The SY series valves can be used on a manifold ranging from 2 to 24 individual stations housing a single valve each.
- Plug-in valve connections are available as standard which allows for reduced wiring time.
- This product line is available in both a 2 position 5 port and a 3 position 5 port configuration and can be used with either a metal or resin (connecting) type manifold.
- A cost/space saving 4 position dual 3 port valve is also available.
- Industry Leader in Low Power Electronic Circuit Design -- Innovative Solenoid Valve Minimizes Operating Cost
- Sonic Conductance Ratings for the SY3000/SY5000 Solenoid Valves are 1.6 (470 L/min) and 3.6 (1060 L/min)
- Long Product Life of 70 to 200 Million Cycles Using Rubber or Metal Spool Options
- Top, Side and Bottom Porting Configuration Options for solenoid valve manifolds
- Space Saving Width Dimensions of 10mm and 15mm for the SY3000 and SY5000 Solenoid Valves Respectively
- IP67 Rating when Used in Conjunction with Rated Composite Manifolds
- D-sub, Flat Ribbon, PC, Terminal Block Base, Lead Wire and Circular Connector Types are Available
- A Wide Range of Fieldbus Protocols are Supported -- Solenoid Valves can interface with DeviceNet and other popular protocols
- Self Diagnostic Features Available with Certain Fieldbus Configurations
- Built-in Back Pressure Check / Residual Pressure Relief Valve Protection Ensures Extended Solenoid Valve Life and Reliability
- Automotive/Heavy Vehicle
- Material Handling