CQ2/CQ2-Z, Accessory, Joint and Type A & B Mounting Bracket
Series CQ2 compact cylinders provide a space-saving design and exceptional service life. They feature front snap ring design for easy access to internal parts. Available in single and double rod models, male and female thread design, double acting, spring return and spring extend. Choose from 13 bore sizes up to 200mm. Optional reed/solid state switches may be used. The aluminum extruded bodies, featuring through-hole and threaded body mounting, provide versatility and reliability in any design application. "In the U.S., the CQ2 can be manufactured until parts are depleted. See the new and improved CQ2-Z."
- Type A material: chromium molybdenum steel (nickel plated)
- Type B material: precision die-casting material equivalent to stainless steel 304
- Joint material: chromium molybdenum steel (nickel plated)
- Type A applicable bore: 32, 40
- Type B applicable bore: 50, 63
- Joint applicable bore: 100