Grippers for Collaborative Robots for the Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Dual-Arm SCARA Robot
Collaborative Robots for the Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Dual-Arm SCARA Robot
- Can be operated simply by connecting 1 compressed air supply tube and the built-in cable for electric wiring
- Integrated vacuum ejector, air supply/release valve, pressure switch, and cups
- As the air piping and electric wiring built into the robot are used, no external wiring or piping is required.
- No interference with workpieces or workers
- Features a rounded appearance without corners
- A wide variety of cup variations are available to support a wide range of workpieces.
- Compact, lightweight product with high gripping force due to air operation
- Air gripper with high rigidity and high precision due to its guide-integrated construction
- Integrated speed adjustment mechanism
- Repeatability: ±0.01 mm due to the adoption of a high-precision linear guide
- A split protective cover for easy air gripper maintenance
- Selectable attachment, protective cover, and number of auto switches