Grippers for Collaborative Robots for the Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELFA ASSISTA Series
Collaborative Robot Grippers for Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELFA ASSISTA Series
The Air Gripper Unit is compatible with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELFA ASSISTA Series collaborative robots. The design is compact and lightweight with high gripping force due to air operation. Installation is simple - connect air supply to unit, mount unit, and connect electrical M12 connector to cobot. The unit includes MELFA ASSISTA connector, mounting flange, protective cover, and combined valve & gripper unit.
This vacuum unit is compliant with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation MELFA ASSISTA collaborative robots. The design is compact and lightweight with many cup configurations including 1 cup, 2 cup, or 4 cup options. The cup options include variations of shapes, materials, and sizes. One of the notable options include the FDA compliant cup material. The unit includes connector, mounting flange, protective cover, and integrated vacuum unit.
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
- Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring M12 connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism