Grippers for Collaborative Robots for the Universal Robots
Collaborative Robot Grippers for UR
The Air Gripper Unit is UR+ Certified for Plug and Play integration with Universal Robots collaborative robots. The design is compact and lightweight with high gripping force due to operation. Installation is simple - connect air supply to unit, connect electrical M8 connector to cobot, mount unit, and download the URCap software. The unit includes Universal Robots connector, mounting flange, protective cover, and combined valve & gripper unit.
This vacuum unit is UR+ Certified for Plug and Play integration with Universal Robots collaborative robots. The design is compact and lightweight with many cup configurations including 1 cup, 2 cup, or 4 cup options. The cup options include variations of shapes, materials, and sizes. One of the notable options include the FDA compliant cup material. The unit includes connector, mounting flange, protective cover, and integrated vacuum unit.
- Plug and Play configuration for immediate use
- URCap: Easy programming
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
- Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring M8 connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism