Grippers for Collaborative Robots for the YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC
Collaborative Robot Grippers for YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC
The Air Gripper Unit is compatible with YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC10/HC10DT collaborative robots. The design is compact and lightweight with high gripping force due to air operation. Installation is simple - mount unit and connecting annex cable to cobot. The unit includes MOTOMAN-HC annex cable, mounting flange, protective cover, and combined valve & gripper unit.
- Can be operated simply by connecting 1 compressed air supply tube and the built-in cable for electric wiring
- Integrated vacuum ejector, air supply/release valve, pressure switch, and cups
- As the air piping and electric wiring built into the robot are used, no external wiring or piping is required.
- No interference with workpieces or workers
- Features a rounded appearance without corners
- A wide variety of cup variations are available to support a wide range of workpieces.
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
- Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism