Grippers for Collaborative Robots for the YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC
Collaborative Robot Grippers for YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC
- Compact, lightweight product with high gripping force due to air operation
- 1 air supply tube and the electric wiring can be operated simply by connecting the annex cable.
- Integrated solenoid valve, speed adjustment mechanism, and auto switch
- High rigidity and high precision due to its guide-integrated construction
- Repeatability: ±0.01 mm due to the adoption of a high-precision linear guide
- Higher rigidity due to the adoption of a linear guide of the higher rigidity and precision
- A split protective cover for easy air gripper maintenance
- Can be operated simply by connecting 1 compressed air supply tube and the built-in cable for electric wiring
- Integrated vacuum ejector, air supply/release valve, pressure switch, and cups
- As the air piping and electric wiring built into the robot are used, no external wiring or piping is required.
- No interference with workpieces or workers
- Features a rounded appearance without corners
- A wide variety of cup variations are available to support a wide range of workpieces.
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
- Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism