Pneumatic Circuit Practicum
- Understand pneumatic symbols for different components.
- Understand operation of components in a typical pneumatic control system.
- Identify and use control schematics.
- Design, build, and troubleshoot 40 typical pneumatic circuits.
- 1 day, 8 hour class with 40 practical pneumatic circuits.
SMC North American Headquarters, Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis)
Other locations can be arranged in advance.
Classroom Schedule and Registration
Click to go to SMC Classroom Training Calendar and click on your class to register.