Partner in Packaging with SMC at Pack Expo International 2018
Monday, September 17, 2018
PRESS RELEASE / September 17, 2018 -- PACK EXPO, BOOTH # South 2990 --
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo International 2018 in Chicago at McCormick Place, South Hall, Booth S-2990 on October 14-17. SMC will feature its wireless communication technology in EtherNet/IP™ protocol supporting solenoid valve manifolds, the innovation of a square piston actuator to optimize output to area ratio, a higher efficiency air booster/regulator and the latest technologies supporting Internet of Things in the industrial space.
SMC’s commitment to supporting automation in the Food & Beverage, Grains/Cereals, Pharmaceutical and Packaging industries is matched by our global commitments to safe, sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions.
SMC will exhibit streamlined, safe and secured automation products:
• EX600 Wireless Fieldbus Communication forEtherNet/IP™ Protocol
- Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 msec.
• EtherNet/IP™ Fieldbus Units, EX250, EX260 & EX600 Series
- Simple installation and connection to valve manifolds for industrial and web enabled networks such as EtherNet/IP™, DeviceNet, etc.
• Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers, IZS / IZF Series
- Neutralize static electricity using the auto balance or feedback sensors to optimally control ion generation and distribution.
• ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series
- Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
• Vacuum Ejectors and Cups, ZK2, ZP2 and ZPT Series
- Provides energy conservation with 90% reduced air consumption, increased efficiency, and simplified piping in a contact manifold package.
• Magnetic Grippers, MHM Series - Designed to transfer steel plates without a vacuum source with a reliable holding force from 80N to 120 N (18 lbf to 27 lbf). Capable of picking up workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces.
• Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators
- Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• Electric Actuators, LE Series
- Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
• Energy Saving Solenoid Valves, New SY Series
- Versatile, side, top and bottom porting locations with built-in safety features such as back pressure check valve options. Long cycle life from 70 million up to 200 million cycles. Available in IP67 protection.
- October 14 (S) 9:00 – 5:00
- October 15 (M) 9:00 – 5:00
- October 16 (T) 9:00 – 5:00
- October 17 (W) 9:00 – 5:00
Learn more at: http://www.packexpointernational.com/
*As a PACK EXPO International exhibitor, SMC Corporation of America is pleased to invite you to the show, and offer you complimentary registration:
- Go to https://www.packexpointernational.com/register
- Click Attendee, and continue with registration
- Enter promo code, 89N27
This offer is valid only for online pre-registration for end user and retailer registrants. Not valid on-site. Non-exhibiting suppliers and distributors are required to pay standard attendance fees. Expires 10/13/2018.
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 4 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Monday, September 17, 2018
Thursday, August 30, 2018
Friday, July 27, 2018
Friday, July 06, 2018