Partner in Processing with SMC at ProFood Tech 2019
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
PRESS RELEASE / February 26, 2019 – ProFood Tech, BOOTH # West 624 --
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at the biennial ProFood Tech 2019 in Chicago at McCormick Place, West Building, Booth 624 on March 26-28. SMC will feature its clean design and stainless-steel actuators, wireless communication technology in EtherNet/IP™ protocol supporting solenoid valve manifolds, Safety Shut-off and Exhaust Valves for Category 3/4 (ISO13849-1) as well as the latest technologies supporting Internet of Things in the industrial and processing space.
SMC’s commitment to supporting processing and automation in the Food & Beverage, Baking/Snacks, Grains/Cereals, Meat/Poultry and Dairy industries is only matched by our global commitments to safe, sustainable and environmentally friendly solutions.
SMC will exhibit streamlined, safe and secured automation products:
• Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators
- Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• EX600 Wireless Fieldbus Communication for EtherNet/IPTM Protocol
- Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 msec.
• Low Profile Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers
- Neutralize static electricity using the auto balance or feedback sensors to optimally control ion generation and distribution.
• ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series
- Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
• Energy Saving Solenoid Valves, New SY Series
- Versatile, side, top and bottom porting locations with built-in safety features such as back pressure check valve options. Long cycle life from 70 million up to 200 million cycles. Available in IP67 protection.
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
- March 26 (Tue) 10:00 – 4:00
- March 27 (Wed) 10:00 – 4:00
- March 28 (Thu) 10:00 – 4:00
Learn more at: https://www.profoodtech.com/
For your free show registration:
- Go to https://www.profoodtech.com/register
- Click ‘Register Now’
- Enter promo code: 85J39 at checkout
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 4 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.
Friday, March 22, 2019
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Wednesday, October 24, 2018