SMC at IMTS Spark for Virtual Product Demos
Monday, September 21, 2020
PRESS RELEASE / September 21, 2020
SMC Corporation of America will be a Featured Exhibitor at the virtual IMTS Spark a digital destination of the in-person IMTS manufacturing trade show, now through March 15, 2021.
Registration is free and will grant access to the latest in energy saving, sustainable and environment friendly automation and controls products in video presentations.
Product videos will focus on:
- Wireless Fieldbus Communications
- Industry 4.0 / IO Link Products
- Pneumatic Gripper for UR Robots
- Magnetic Gripper
- Safety Protocols
- Pressure & Flow Sensors
- IO Link Digital Gap Checker
- Temperature Control Equipment
- Pulse Jet Valves for Dust Collectors
IMTS Spark Event Registration: https://directory.imts.com/8_0/login/register.cfm
Learn more at: https://www.imts.com/spark/
SMC will also host Live Demos over the following months varying on product and application themes:
September 29 (Tues) at 9:45 AM CDT
- Wireless Technology with controls valves and remote sensing and product applications
October 6 (Tues) at 9:45 AM CDT
- Products that help improve energy efficiencies of equipment for machine designs to implement ISO 13849-1
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to sustainable factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 5 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.
Tuesday, July 06, 2021
Friday, June 18, 2021
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Monday, May 03, 2021
Thursday, April 08, 2021