SMC Corporation Exhibits at Pack Expo East in Philadelphia, March 3 - 5
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo East 2020 in Philadelphia at the Philadelphia Convention Center, Booth 1419, March 3 – 5 and co-sponsor the Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN) Breakfast on March 4 (W) at 8:00 am in Room 119AB.
SMC is committed to automation, safety enhancement, Industrial IoT integration and “Smart” components focusing on the Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical/Medical Device and Chemical industries with domestic engineering, manufacturing, inventory and hands-on sales and technical support.
SMC will exhibit automation products focused on safety and controls:
- EX600 Compact Wireless Fieldbus Communication for EtherNet/IPTM Protocol – Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 ms.
- JSXFA 2-Port Dust Collector Jet Pulse Valve – is rated for 10 million cycles for extended longevity in reverse jet dust collector applications.
- Wash Down SUS and Environment Resistant Actuators – Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
- Wash Down Electric Actuators, LEY Series – Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
- ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series – Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
- Automatic Leak Detection Systems (ALDS) – Designed to detect air leakage as they occur by monitoring air flow loss on a machine or within a system instead of conducting time consuming and costly ultrasonic leak detection audits.
- IZT, Low Profile Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers – Neutralize static electricity using the auto balance or feedback sensors to optimally control ion generation and distribution.
- Vacuum Multi-Stage Ejectors and Cups, ZK2 and ZP3P – Provides energy conservation with 90% reduced air consumption, increased efficiency, and simplified piping in a contact manifold package complimented with FDA compliant bellows vacuum cups.
- Energy Saving Solenoid Valves, New SY Series – Versatile, side, top and bottom porting locations with built-in safety features such as back pressure check valve options. Long cycle life from 70 million up to 200 million cycles. Available in IP67 protection.
Visit SMC's Booth 1419 – Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
- March 3 - 5 (T - Th) 10:00 – 4:00, Daily
For more information, visit our Pack Expo page
SMC Corporation Exhibits at ConAgg-IFPE in Las Vegas
Monday, March 13, 2023
SMC Exhibits at SLAS 2023 – Lab Automation in San Diego
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
SMC Exhibits at MD&M West in Anaheim, CA
Monday, February 06, 2023
SMC Breaks New Ground on Sustainable Innovations in 2023
Wednesday, February 01, 2023
SMC Exhibits at Photonics West 2023 in San Francisco
Monday, January 30, 2023