SMC Corporation Exhibits at Pack Expo East in Philadelphia, April 16 - 18
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo East 2018 in Philadelphia at the Philadelphia Convention Center, Booth 1027, April 16 - 18. SMC’s commitment to supporting automation in the Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical/Medical Device and Chemical industries is only matched by our personal commitments to technical, sales and product support.
• ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series
- Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
• EtherNet/IP™ Fieldbus Units, EX250, EX260 & EX600 Series
- Simple installation and connection to valve manifolds for industrial and web enabled networks. NEW wireless feature.
• Directional Control Solenoid Valves
- SY and EX250, EX260, EX600 EtherNet/IP
• Electro-Pneumatic Digital Pressure Switches
- ITV EtherNet/IP
• Vacuum Ejectors and Cups, ZK2, ZP2 and ZPT
- Provides energy conservation with 90% reduced air consumption, increased efficiency, and simplified piping in a contact manifold package.
• Automatic Leak Detection Systems (ALDS) - Designed to detect air leakage as they occur by monitoring air flow loss on a machine or within a system instead of conducting time consuming and costly ultrasonic leak detection audits.
• Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators
- Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• Electric Actuators, LE Series
- Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
• Filters, Regulators and Airline Products
- Neutralize static electricity from a distance up to 2000 mm or 6.5 ft. with the 3rd generation IZS40/41/42 bar ionizers. The auto balance or feedback sensors provide optimal control of ion generation for faster static elimination.
- April 16 ~ 18 (M~W) 10:00 – 4:00, Daily
Visit SMC Booth 1027 - Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 4 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Monday, September 17, 2018
Thursday, August 30, 2018
Friday, July 27, 2018
Friday, July 06, 2018