SMC Exhibited at The Clean Show in New Orleans
Friday, June 14, 2019
The Clean Show is the world’s premier trade show for the laundry, dry cleaning and textile services industries featuring working demonstrations of equipment and products for all segments of the industry, drawing exhibitors and attendees from around the world, and attracting upwards of 13,000 visitors from over 100 countries and territories.
SMC Corporation of America exhibited at the biennial The Clean Show 2019 in New Orleans, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Booth 4704 on June 20-23. SMC featured its wireless communication technology in EtherNet/IPTM protocol supporting solenoid valve manifolds as well as the latest technologies supporting Internet of Things in the industrial and processing space.
SMC products on exhibit:
• EX600 Wireless Fieldbus Communication for EtherNet/IPTM Protocol - Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 msec.
• Energy Saving Solenoid Valves, New SY Series – Versatile, side, top and bottom porting locations with built-in safety features such as back pressure check valve options. Long cycle life from 70 million up to 200 million cycles. Available in IP67 protection.
• LEH Electric Grippers – 2 finger and 3 finger electric grippers enable picking up and placing workpieces of varying diameters and widths without tool changes by simply changing the command programming. They are designed with robust dust seals to assure quality performance.
• 2-way Solenoid Valves – On/Off solenoid valves for air, water and other fluids for controlling fluid flow and for piloting other larger valves are equipped with energy saving coils to extend service life.
• AMG Water Removal Unit – Removes condensate water that will be problematic to any industrial system risking premature corrosion, rust and pipe scale causing costly downtime and repair costs.
Friday, December 06, 2019
Thursday, November 07, 2019
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Monday, September 16, 2019
Friday, September 13, 2019