SMC Exhibited at The International Baking Industry Expo 2019 in Las Vegas
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
SMC Corporation of America exhibited at the International Baking Industry Exposition in Las Vegas at the Convention Center, on September 8–11. IBIE is where next generation baking technology is launched and where new trends are discovered.
SMC featured its wireless communication technology in EtherNet/IPTM protocol supporting solenoid valve manifolds and presented automation and process control products supporting the Food & Beverage, Grains/Cereals, and Packaging industries to enhance throughput, safety and security.
SMC products exhibited:
• EX600 Wireless Fieldbus Communication for EtherNet/IPTM Protocol – Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 msec.
• IO-Link Compatible Products – IO-Link connective ready products such as: electro-pneumatic pressure regulators, pressure sensors, digital flow switches, and actuator position sensors.
• Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers – Neutralize static electricity using the auto balance or feedback sensors to optimally control ion generation and distribution.
• Washdown and Environment Resistant Actuators – Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
• Recirculating Chillers – Air and water-cooled recirculating chillers control temperature stability within a ±0.1°C range for maintaining quality control for food and beverage processes.
• Refrigerated Air Dryers – Reduces the risks of water condensate in compressed air by lowering its dew point thus mitigating moisture in automation and process equipment that will cause of corrosion, rust and pipe scale.
• JSXFA Dust Collector/Jet Pulse Valves – Engineered with a heavy-duty elastomer diaphragm to extend valve longevity for up to 10 million cycles for baghouse filter applications.
• 2-way Solenoid & Air Actuated Valves – Direct acting Normally Open or Normally Closed valves to accommodate fluids: air, water oil and steam for any On/Off or piloting applications.
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America is headquartered at 10100 SMC Boulevard, Noblesville, Indiana 46060, and is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan. SMC Corporation is the world’s largest pneumatics company dedicated to factory automation with technical development centers in Japan, the U.S., Europe and China.
There are 26 sales offices in the United States and 4 sales offices in Canada supported by domestic engineering, manufacturing and inventory located in Noblesville, Indiana.
Tuesday, July 07, 2020
Monday, April 06, 2020
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Friday, March 06, 2020
Tuesday, February 25, 2020