SMC Exhibits at Pack Expo International 2022 in Chicago, Oct. 23-26
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo International 2022 at the McCormick Place Convention Center Chicago, South Hall Booth S-3982 on October 23-26.
SMC is excited to announce that it will be a sponsor for the Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN) breakfast hosted by The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies (PMMI). The PPWLN’s breakfast will be held Tuesday, October 25, from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. in Room S-100, South Hall.
SMC will feature industry-leading, innovative Air Management System (AMS) technology which monitors and measures pressure, airflow, and temperature to provide the optimal supply of air pressure and volume for efficient process control to reduce demand on air compressors.
Other SMC products on display for supporting automation, controls, and processing for the Food & Beverage, Grains/Cereals, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Packaging industries are:
- Hygienic Compact Solenoid Valve Manifolds (JSY) – Compact and lightweight design targets robotic end effectors and end-of-arm tooling applications.
- EX600 Wireless Fieldbus Communication for EtherNet/IPTM Protocol – Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 ms.
- IO-Link Products for Connecting Actuators and Sensors – Connects higher-level controllers like an HMI (Human Machine Interface) or PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) to IO-Link capable sensors and actuators bi-directionally over a short distance (20 meters or less), wired (or wireless), per networking standard IEC 61131-9.
- Low Profile Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers – Neutralize static electricity using the auto balance or feedback sensors to optimally control ion generation and distribution.
- Vacuum Multi-Stage Ejectors and Cups, ZK2, ZP3P, ZPT, and ZNC Series – Provides energy conservation with 90% reduced air consumption, increased efficiency, and simplified piping in a contact manifold package complimented with FDA-compliant bellows vacuum cups.
- Wash Down and Hygienic Actuators – Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent the pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
- Modular Gripping and Vacuum Systems For Cobots
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
- Oct 23–25 (Su - Tu) 9:00 – 5:00 CT
- Oct 26 (W) 9:00 – 3:00 CT
Learn more at: https://www.packexpointernational.com/
About SMC Corporation of America
SMC Corporation of America, headquartered in Noblesville, IN, is a subsidiary of SMC Corporation in Japan, a comprehensive manufacturer of components for the Automation, Controls, and Process industries with technical centers in Japan, the US, Europe, and China. It focuses on sustainable automation and setting global standards for energy and resource savings by reducing overall compressed air and electrical consumption through partnerships with customers and stakeholders.
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Friday, November 04, 2022
Wednesday, November 02, 2022
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Tuesday, October 11, 2022