SMC to Exhibit at Pack Expo East in Philadelphia, Feb. 27 - Mar. 1
Thursday, February 16, 2017
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at Pack Expo East 2017 in Philadelphia at the Philadelphia Convention Center, Booth 819 on February 27 – March 1. SMC’s commitment to supporting automation in the Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical/Medical Device and Chemical industries is only matched by our personal commitments to technical, sales and product support.
See the below link for free registration.
SMC will exhibit automation products focused on safety and controls:
- ISO13849-1, Category 3/4, Safety Dump Valves, VG342 / VP744 Series – Quickly exhaust residual air pressure in conformance to Category 3/4 and ISO13849-1 for machine safety.
- EtherNet/IP™ Fieldbus Units, EX250, EX260 & EX600 Series – Simple installation and connection to valve manifolds for industrial and web enabled networks.
- Vacuum Ejectors and Cups, ZK2, ZP2 and ZPT Series – Provides energy conservation with 90% reduced air consumption, increased efficiency, and simplified piping in a contact manifold package.
- Automatic Leak Detection Systems (ALDS) – Designed to detect air leakages as they occur by monitoring air flow loss on a machine or within a system instead of conducting time consuming and costly ultrasonic leak detection audits.
- Wash Down and Environment Resistant Actuators – Designed with a flat configuration, eliminating switch grooves and holes for cushion needles to prevent pooling of liquids and allow for easy wipe down of actuator surfaces.
- Electric Actuators, LE Series – Easy to program electric actuators that are compact, lightweight and have standard dust seal bands with flexible mounting options.
- Static Electricity Elimination Ionizers, IZS / IZN Series – Neutralize static electricity from a distance up to 2000 mm or 6.5 ft. with the 3rd generation IZS40/41/42 bar ionizers. The auto balance or feedback sensors provide optimal control of ion generation for faster static elimination.
- Stainless Steel Cylinders, Safety Locking Cylinders, Pressure & Flow Sensors, Modular FRLs, Fittings & Tubing
For your free registration: http://www.packexpoeast.com/
Click “Register” and enter Comp Code: 58B14
Exhibition Dates & Hours:
- Monday, February 27th, 10:00 - 4:00
- Tuesday, February 28, 10:00 - 4:00
- Wednesday, March 1, 10:00 - 4:00
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Friday, March 02, 2018
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Friday, December 01, 2017