25A-LEY Electric Actuator, Rod Type, AC Servo Motor, Secondary Battery
The 25A- series variations are compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types. Design goals include eliminating copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) materials where possible, and employing a low dew point grease that retains lubricity even in low manufacturing termpertures. Please note the copper and zinc materials are used for the motors, cables, controllers and drivers.
- Same features and performance as standard LEY
- Stainless steel bolts for construction
- Low dew point grease functional down to -70°C
- Copper and zinc free except for motor, cables, and controller
- Alloy steel rod bearing, replaces bronze bearing
- Non-standard materials for compatibility with secondary/rechargeable battery manufacturing