25A-PFM7, Digital Air Flow Sensor, 2-Color Display, IP40, 0.2-100 Lpm, Secondary Battery
The 25A- series variations are compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types. 25A-PFM7 is a digital flow sensor compatible with air, nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide. The 3-digit LED display can be red or green, changing when a set point is reached. Either instantaneous or accumulated flow can be shown. Options include inline or bottom piping entry and panel or bracket mounts. Two outputs are available, including two switch signals, or a switch and analog signal. PFM7 is IP40 rated, and C-UL-US and CE compliant. See PF2M7 if RoHS is required.
- Flow ranges (lpm): 0.2-10, 0.5-25, 1-50, 2-100
- Port sizes: 1/8 or 1/4 (rc, NPT, G): ø4, ø6, ø8 or ø1/4" one-touch fittings
- Rated pressure range (kPa): -70 to 750
- Output options: NPN/PNP, 1-5V, 4-20mA
- Accuracy: ±3% F.S. (display); ±5% F.S. (analog out)
- Repeatability: ±1% F.S.