25A-ZSE20B(F), Digital Vacuum Sensor, 3 Screen 2 Output with Analog, Secondary Battery
The 25A- series variations are compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types. 25A-ZSE20B(F) is a digital pressure sensor with an infomative, easy to read 3 screen, 3 color display. The main screen shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Compared to the 25A-ZSE20(F), 25A-ZSE20B(F) adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog voltage or current output. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Both vacuum and compound pressure ranges are offered. Secondary battery capability is achieved by providing a piping port in stainless steel rather than brass. Bracket mounting inserts found on the standard ZSE20B(F) are omitted as well. 25A-ZSE20B(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
- Suitable for the secondary battery manufacturing environment
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 displayable units: MPa, Kpa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port size: M5 female
- Panel mounting adapter available