90/91-CDQS, Compact Cylinder, Double Acting, Single Rod
Compact cylinder series 90-CDQS and 91-CDQS are available for those small bore cylinder applications where saving space is a concern. The CQS offers standard long strokes (up to 300mm) in four bore sizes from 12 to 25mm. 90-CDQS is made from materials compatible with secondary battery manufacturing. 91-CDQS includes a "Lub-retainer" and is compatible with low dew point (40°C) applications. Long stroke versions incorporate a wear band and thicker piston to handle the increased bearing needs of the longer strokes. Both switch capable and non-switch capable body styles are the same, and switches can be mounted on three (12-16 bore) and four (20-25 bore) sides.
- Standard double acting single rod
- Compatible with secondary battery manufacturing
- Bore sizes: 12, 16, 20, 25 (mm)
- Strokes from 5mm through 300mm depending upon bore size
- Mounts: through hole/both ends tapped, foot, front or rear flanges, double clevis
- Variety of switches and a variety of lead wire lengths