ARP20/30/40, Direct Operated Precision Regulator, Special Applications
The ARP is a modular style, direct operated precision regulator. A locking adjustment knob allows the pressure to be set, and then locked to prevent accidental setting changes. The ARP20/30/40 series is available with a backflow function that exhausts the air pressure in the outlet side reliably and quickly. Special applications include (10-) clean room compliant, (20-)copper-free, fluorine-free, and (21-) clean room compliant, copper-free, fluorine-free and silicon-free.
- Direct operated precision regulator
- Sensitivity: within 0.2%F.S.
- 3 types of set pressure allow more freedom in designing a circuit
- Repeatability: within ±1%F.S.
- Backflow function available
- Available special applications: (10-ARP) clean room compliant; (20-ARP) copper-free, fluorine-free; (21-ARP) clean room compliant, copper-free. fluorine-free, silicon-free