ISE20B, Digital Pressure Sensor, 3 Screen 2 Output with Analog, IP65
ISE20B is a digital pressure sensor with an informative, easy to read 3 screen, 3 color display. The main screen shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting lable and its numeric value in orange. Compared to the ISE20, ISE20B adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog voltage or current output. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Response time can be adjusted to reduce chattering. ISE20B is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
- Great value for pressure sensing in wet or dry environments, with an IP65 rating
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: M5 (female), 1/8 Rc or NPT (male), One-touch elbow fitting (ø4 or 6mm)
- Bracket or panel mounting options