PFM7, Digital Air Flow Sensor, 2-Color Display, IP40, 0.2-100 Lpm
PFM7 is a digital flow sensor compatible with air, nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide. This is a legacy sensor, refreshed in 2019 as PF2M7. The 3-digit LED display can be red or green, changing when a set point is reached. Either instantaneous or accumulated flow can be shown. Options include inline or bottom piping entry, cable connector type, a manual flow adjustment valve, and panel or bracket mounts. Two outputs are available, including two switch signals, or a switch and analog signal. PFM7 is IP40 rated, and C-UL-US and CE compliant. See PF2M7 if RoHS is required.
- Flow ranges (lpm): 0.2-10, 0.5-25, 1-50, 2-100
- Port sizes: 1/8 or 1/4 (rc, NPT, G): ø4, ø6, ø8 or ø1/4" one-touch fittings
- Rated pressure range (kPa): -70 to 750
- Output options: NPN/PNP, 1-5V, 4-20mA
- Accuracy: ±3% F.S. (display); ±5% F.S. (analog out)
- Repeatability: ±1% F.S.