SS5V4-10F/P*, 4000 Series, Tie Rod Base Mfld, D-sub Conn. & Flat Ribbon Cable
The SV series employs a multi-connector instead of the conventional lead wires for internal manifold wiring. By connecting each block with a connector, changes to manifold stations are greatly simplified. Cassette base type manifolds offer the ultimate in flexibility. Manifold sections can be added using a simple release mechanism. Conventional tie-rod base type manifolds are also available. The use of 34 pin connectors allows up to 16 stations with double solenoids.
- D-sub connector or Flat ribbon cable
- Tie rod base, 4000 series
- Number of connectors (D-sub): 25 pins
- Maximum number of stations: 20
- Number of connectors (Flat Ribbon): 26, 20, 10 pins