TUZ, Wear Resistant Tubing
The TUZ tubing series was designed to reduce sliding motion abrasion. This special polyurethane material is very similar to that of regular polyurethane and still maintains a small bending radius. Piping labor hours can be reduced with the TUZ's ability to fit into narrow piping spaces. The TUZ is available in 20 and 100 meter rolls with six different colors to choose from.
- Operating temperature: -4 ~ +140°F(-20 to 60°C)
- 5-size variations include tubing O.D.: ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, ø12
- Applicable fittings include: KQ, KJ, KF, KFG, and M/MS
- Tubing colors include: black, white, red, blue, yellow green
- Maximum operating pressure: 20°C = 0.8 MPa and 60°C = 0.4 MPa